Monday, May 20, 2013

Week One Overview

It's Monday and I am off to a fabulous start this week, not!

I was up early (5.30am) and it was cold. So I thought, I have time. Just a few minutes of Candy Crush and I'll be on my way. And I was, at 6am. Grabbing breakfast and lunch out of the fridge. Checking on my laundry that was hanging in the lounge room (I live in a unit, can't hang anything outside and don't like useing the dryer, for a few reasons but mainly cost) and racing out the door to the gym.

Normally at 6am there is no traffic, but today . . . everyone was on their way with me and I took just over an hour to get to the gym where normally at that time of the morning it would take 45 minutes max. 

Oh well, I'll get what I can done this morning and will do the Pump class tonight to make up the calories that I don't burn this morning. No problem. Crisis averted. Almost halfway through the workout, I'm 279 calories lighter and I have to head for the showers if I want to make it to work on time. 

At work, I grab my bag, jacket and lunch . . . hmmm . . . my lunch is missing. I don't have a big car, in fact I have a tiny car. I look through the boot. Maybe my lunch (and breakfast) is under my gym bag? That's the only place it could be in my boot. Nope. Then I remember, I checked my laundry. Who knows why I checked my laundry - it's not like I was going to take it down this morning. Nevertheless, I put my packed breakfast and lunch down to check my laundry. And that's where it still is. On my kitchen bench :( At least I will have dinner there ready to heat up!

Oh well, this is just another challenge that I have to get past.

On that note, my summary for the first week of the 12wbt are below:

Yes, Sunday Calories are empty. That would be because, as I turned up for dinner at my folks place, mum was pulling a freshly baked loaf of bread out of the bread machine. OMG!?! How do you resist that smell on an empty stomach? So yes - I sabotaged myself. And it was a very yummy sabotage.

I have to push myself so hard at Pump tonight if I want to see you shrinking Jelly Belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment