Friday, May 24, 2013

Challenge underway

I dedicated a whole page to my weekly/daily challenges . . . but that doesn't mean I am good at completing them! I think my first challenge is to remember to do the challenges!

I thought a Friday update might remind me that this is under way:
  • 300 push ups in a week -- I am down 100 and have two hundred to go, and three days left of this week - totally do-able.
  • Water Challenge - I have increased my water intake dramatically and including herbal tea (caffeine free) I am drinking at least 3 litres a day! (I have on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday this week anyway).
  • Today's daily challenge is to walk/run 4.8km. We'll see how we go, it is raining cats and dogs and random areas around work are currently flooding, so the weather is not really motivating me!
That's it for now! I have to focus on walking and push ups!!







1 comment: