Monday, May 13, 2013

Are you still here?

Dear Jelly Belly,

Have you shrunk yet? Am I too impatient? Today is only the first day of the program!

I shopped, cooked and portion sized my food for the week on Saturday. Being organised and not allowing excuses to derail you is very time consuming. That and I also made Salted Caramel Popcorn, for Mother's Day. What a day Saturday was. Now I am feeling empowered! Organised and ready to achieve.

And, I survived the first workout this morning!! I don't know what was worse; the 20 minute bike ride after the warm up, run, and rowing, or the 5 am start to take Dad to the airport. It's going to be a long day!

Am I being too ambitious in considering doing Pump class tonight at the gym? I don't know. We'll play it by ear and see if this scratchy sore throat gets any worse.

See less of you later Belly!

Oh, and yes, before  I forget, I have set aside tonight as measurement taking time!

No comments:

Post a Comment