Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hey Jelly Belly, where you at?

Today is . . . Weigh in Wednesday!?!

I am a little nervous to see the results today! I caught up with friends last night and there was some food that looked really good to my empty stomach - big mistake, I know, but unfortunately I had a meeting that didn't finish until 7pm and thought it would finish in time to have dinner first.

There was sweet potato chips, these pretzels dipped in chocolate, dipped in almonds, some sweet waffle like biscuits. . . the list goes on. And I may have indulged. May have? Lets be honest here, I was hungry and there was food. Enter food reaper!

This is the reason I was nervous stepping on to the scales. I sabotaged myself.

Before getting onto those scales, I thought I should question my actions, after all, there was no gun held to my head forcing my to eat.

What have I learnt from this experience? I must have dinner or make sure that I have a healthy snack that will sustain me. Also, it was a one off. As long as I don't do that every day, I should be okay. So, getting back on the band wagon, let's start with this whole weekly weigh-in thing.

I have surprised myself! It's not like my clothes are tight - they're definitely getting bigger, but I didn't expect a 0.9kg loss this week! Imagine what it would have been if I didn't get carried away last night? That's a total of 2.2kg lost so far this round.

That's a little bit of motivation to keep me going this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment