Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Surviving

Jelly Belly, we have survived the second work out now! I confess that I didn't think that I would be able to do any bench jumps as my program said - but I gave it a go and got some done. Whether I did them properly or not, I don't know. I was a bit concerned that I would somehow face plant and knock myself out! I do have knees that collapse with no prior warning. They are getting better, but . . .

Today on the Exercise Plan was my turn for my first toning session. And it was good! I pushed myself and did all the maximum weights as recommended. And I'm feeling good! I know that the exercise expectations will increase as time progresses, but for now I'm finding them challenging and fun! I'm not looking forward to my 5am start tomorrow, but I know that once I am up and going I will enjoy the workout!

Tomorrow is the first weigh in. I am looking forward to it, although it will not have been a full week from the preseason scales visit. I know that the scales, for me, are not the most accurate tool to tell me how my weight loss journey is going - the measurements tend to be more accurate, but I only took my first measurements last night, so I am going to have be patient before I see results, and see you shrinking JB!

I have just finished my Muffin for breakfast with my herbal tea, Stockholm Blend from The Tea Centre. Today's lunch will be Chicken Noodle Soup and dinner is Beef Stroganoff! All precooked and ready to heat up when it's time! Yay for being organised this week!! Back to work for me now ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment