Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Fun

As the working week comes to a conclusion, I felt like reflecting on the last five days.

It has been an interesting five days, challenging and believe it or not, fun.

With all the weight loss programs that I have tried over the years, I have not 'learnt' anything new, rather I have learnt how to put that knowledge into practice. After five days of following the 12wbt, and it is only early days yet - I LOVE it!

Every day this week I have been organised (as much as I could be - stupid alarm!) and even when stuff cropped up, I still managed to fit in every workout and record every morsel of food that entered my mouth.

Today my shoulders are a little stiff, probably from all the plank like exercises in this morning's work out, yesterday I new I had worked some muscles as well, but this is more a feeling that gives me satisfaction rather than annoyance! Those muscles are sore because I have used them, worked them and hopefully made them hotter to burn through more of Jelly Belly!

This week has, so far, been a very big week, a full time job, a casual job and studying for uni has made juggling everything interesting and challenging and there are a few even bigger weeks immediately ahead, but I am feeling confident that I can sustain the levels required for this week.

Without being able to look forward on the exercise plans, I can only assume that the intensity will slowly increase, hopefully with the increase in intensity I have also increased in the required fitness to continue at the expected pace.

But hey! I am saying this before I have even attempted my first SSS!

Another exciting and motivating side effect to following the nutrition plan and exercise plan is that I am already starting to see results! When I wriggle my fingers I can see all the tendons and bones (I'm not a health professional, not sure on correct terminology) becoming more prominent, also there are muscles in my thighs becoming more prominent as well. And the unofficial weigh-in I did this morning shows a loss of 2kg so far! Finally results!!

See you later Jelly Belly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment