Monday, May 20, 2013

Spoilt!

It's laughable. It really is!

Today I feel like I have regressed to high school, or even primary school!

I mentioned to my Mum this morning in a very brief phone call on my way from the gym to work that I had forgotten both my breakfast and my lunch, and how very annoyed with myself I was. Mum was placating and asked what I would do. I replied with something along the lines of; I'll buy a sandwich or something.

At lunch time, my Dad (who works close by) dropped some lunch off for me, courtesy of Mum! Wow! Totally unexpected, and made my day, if not my week!

So now I feel like I have regressed 20 years. Even though I have lived out of home since I was 18 (about 13 years ago) and for a good chunk of that I was not in Sydney, my parents made me feel like I was their baby girl today - and I will be eternally grateful. At least, today I am! Yay for lunch!!

2 comments:

  1. Parents are the best,
    Mum made us up a huge pot of veggie soup on Sunday with calories worked out and all. Just in case we 'didn't feel like cooking'
    Sounds like your folks are pretty awesome, and obviously supportive of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree Myriddian Shrinks! And your Mum sounds amazing as well!

      Delete