Monday, June 17, 2013

Here we go . . .

Right now my life is feeling like a roller coaster! There's just no time to take a breath and catch up before the next dip!

This last weekend was huge! Asides from farewells, and working, there was birthday parties and family commitments! In hind sight, I am very pleased the weekend was so very busy. I haven't had time to realise that my bestie is not around anymore.

So it's Monday, already! The start of a massive weekend. I have today to get through four days of work, before flying out tonight for work and spending the next few days in the sunshine state! It sounds great, sunshine state. I very much doubt that I am going to see much of the hours with daylight! It's going to be a crazy few days!

I have my gym clothes packed, ready for some big gym sessions. I do have a pretty major concern, I don't know what food I am going to have access to! I will have to wear my will power hat!

Wish me luck! It's going to be a tough few days!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, I'm sure you'll smash it while away.
    Also sunshine does sound appealing!

    ReplyDelete