Saturday, June 15, 2013

Friday Farewell

My best and longest friend is going overseas on Sunday and last night was her farewell! I still can't believe that the big date has already come around! This trip has been in the works for roughly 18 months. That time has come and gone SO quickly!

So much has happened within that time as well! Her indefinite solo trip has turned into a three month solo trip and the a dual indefinite trip. She, Kay, is now also getting married in September in Portugal!

How much incentive do I need for this 12wbt?! Here's another one! As the maid of honour, I want to look smoking hot in those wedding photos! I may have fallen off the wagon a little, but you know what? I still have some weeks left and so far I am past the craziest weeks! Hopefully a little calmness will come my way! Fingers crossed!

I was super good at the farewell, which was held at the Bavarian Bier Cafe, famous for it's tasty German food, and I only had one glass of wine!

Here I come track, time to get back on you! I want to see the last of you JB!

No comments:

Post a Comment