Saturday, June 22, 2013

Epic Fail

Queensland was a bust.

I did attempt to be good, but alas . . .

Did I mention that my sister-in-law is Spanish? That means that olive oil (and lots of it) is the main ingredient of any and all cooking. What does this mean to me?

Well, my sister-in-law lives in Brisbane, which was great when I could catch up with her, my brother and niece and nephew, but not so great that I didn't have a choice in food with some serious offence caused.

What could I say? No, I can't have dinner wih you guys? I probably could have, but not with out significant offencs taken. I don't want to be the cause of any friction in the family. It's too easy to create anyway.

So I thought, I'd do what I could for the week and get back on track when I get home and back to my routine. So now I'm back and the routine is going to get back into place.

I also did some workouts while away, which was awesome! I have put on a small amount of weight this week, not alot. And you know what? It's totally fixable. That small amount (0.6kg) and more will be gone by then nd of next week! It has to be, there are only 6 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment